- We organize a
Thematic School of Physics in a
Sub-Saharan African country every second year.
- We provide financial support
travel and stay expenses of the selected 50 students, with priority to Sub-Saharan African students.
- The lectures are addressed to students in
Fundamental Physics with at least a background of 4 years of university
formation. Lectures may be an interesting complement for PhD academic
lectures. Depending on circumstances we may consider opening the school
to young researchers as well.
- There will be 4 parts in the lectures:
- Theoretical Subatomic Physics.
- Experimental Subatomic Physics.
- Accelerators and Technology.
- Information Technology and GRID.
- The first school venue will be:
Last Update: Sept. 7th
2009 by CD